Manager (Faculty) in State Bank of Hyderabad Learning Centre ,Warangal
1. M.Com (Osmania University),
2. CAIIB (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
3. Trained in Faculty Development Programme at State Bank Academy, Gurgaon for one month
4. Trained in Behavioural Sciences Programme at State Bank Academy, Gurgaon for 1 1/2 months. Date of birth: 01.03.1967
1. 'Money Purse' (Telugu) on Personal Financial Management released in Dec 2009. Within 4 years of its release, it was reprinted 7 times .
2. 'Money Purse 2 Sramaleni Aadayam' released in Dec 2013. It was reprinted in April 2014 i.e. in 4 months. Money Purse (English version) on Personal Financial Management, to be released soon
Columnist: Now columnist for Eenadu SIRI Page
Website : moneypurse.org
Face book page: facebook.com/vanga.
Some reviews and views on MONEY PURSE and Money Purse-2
It is a JEEVADGITA
-Mullapudi Venkata Ramana (Writer) in India Today book review (15/03/2011)
I have purchased 450 Money Purse books and 250 Money Purse-2 books individually and distributed among my friends, relatives and employees.
-Dr Y.Chaitanya Murali, Dy Commissioner, Prohibition and Excise, Nellore.
Money Purse not only improves purse, but also makes life happy.
Venu Bhagavan, Writer, Coach & Motivational Speaker
Money Purse is simple, but powerful. It educates masses as well as educated equally about the money and investment. Great Work. Money Purse-2 is more interesting, subject wise, chapter wise and style wise. The question answer type writing is awe-some. I read every page.
-Yendamuri Veerendranath (Writer and Motivational Speaker)
1 Personal Finance Columnist for Andhra Jyothi., Eenadu and Saakshi daily news papers
2. Certified Insurance Facilitator for SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- MDRT (Third highest International recognition for Insurance advisers)in 2008& 2010
- COT (Second highest International recognition for Insurance advisers) in 2009
3. AMFI Certified for SBI Mutual Funds.
4. Sub -Editor , Andhra Patrika Daily
5. Sub -Editor, Udayam Daily
6.Editor for Souvenir of Alumni Association of AP Residential Degree College , Nagarjuna Sagar
7. Editor for Souvenir of Alumni Association of ZPS School , Vanga Mutyala Banjer, Khammam District
My eligibility to write articles on personal finance management:
1. My logical thinking.
2. Close observation of financial difficulties, mistakes and financial plans of customers of State Bank of Hyderabad from 1991.
3. Experience as Sub Editor (Business desk) in Udayam daily news paper and general desks in Udayam and Andhra Patrika dailies.
4. My own experience and observation as son, husband and father regarding my duties linked with MONEY.
5. My interest in reading and writing stories helped me to give simple examples in writing on Personal Financial Management.
6. My passion to share the things I know with others.
Contact nos of Rajendra Prasad: 0870 2446479( Res), Mobile(For messages only) 9440000012
E-mail : email@example.com
VANGA RAJENDRA PRASAD